Liebster Award Nomination
Today is one of my happy days! I woke to this wonderful notification from this lovely lady, Angie from rubyangel711, who nominated me for the Liebster Award. I love going through her beauty blogs, they give me an amazing insight to latest products and things I should absolutely hoard! 😛 Also more, I love the fact that she is a mother of three delightful munchkins and found her true love whom she is married to.
For those of you who do not know the LIEBSTER AWARD is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is German for sweetest, kindest, nicest, Isn’t that lovely? what an amazing honour. Blogging is about having a voice. Showing the world your loves and thoughts your hopes and dreams—which best describes all the bloggers I’ve nominated. Blogging is a wonderful creative output and there are plenty of amazing people writing wonderful words for you to read so get clicking!
The instructions of the Liebster Award are:
*Thank your nominator and link their blog
*Write 11 facts about yourself
*Answer 11 questions that your nominator set for you and devise you own set of 11 questions.
*Tag 5 or 11 other blogs for the award, they must have less than 200 followers. Don’t forget to inform them and link back your post so they know the details
11 Facts About Me!
1. I am a Gemini-Cancerian cusp, which means, I behave like both the sun signs.
2. I am extremely indecisive, making any kind of decision for me is a massive task.
3. I am obsessed with keeping a hand wash, hand sanitizer and hand cream with me at all times.
4. I have a boy’s pet name- Ricky.
5. I am a follower of Christ. (Protestant)
6. I grew up wanting to be a secret service agent and now I want to be a chef. LOL
7. I love my little brother to death.
8. I prefer staying alone and have kind of a social anxiety problem.
9. Good looking chefs are my weakness, talk to me about Rhys, Curtis Stone and Marco Pierre White.
10. I am crazy about Vin Diesel and Fast and the Furious series! I have a fascination towards bald men. I know!
11. I can stuff my mouth with burger and french fries, all day, everyday.
Angie’s questions for me!
1. My makeup mantra is:
A. ”Less is more.”
B. ”Find the happy medium.”
C. ”Bring it on!
2. Who is your celebrity icon?
Kareena Kapoor, Ashley Benson.
3. What is your favorite style of Halloween costume?
A. Anything goes! You’ve been everything from Disney Princesses to Roadkill!
B. You love costumes that are simple, cute, and often composed from things in your closet. Cowgirls and cheerleaders are tons of fun.
C. This is your day to sparkle and shine – you love fun and flamboyant costumes like fairies, angels, and royalty!
D. Your costumes are the kind that usually must be explained but are always clever and excellently detailed.
4. You’re invited to a cocktail event last minute. Whatever will you do with your hair?
I am a leave-it-down-hair girl for glam moments, I suck in this department.
5. If you could only bring one beauty product with you on a 3-day vacation, what would it be?
haha, hand cream!
6. What is your current favorite item of clothing/accessory right now?
Leather jackets, definitely.
7. Packing your skincare products for a weekend getaway is…
A. Easy as one-two-three — cleanse, moisturize, and protect.
B. Torture. How can I choose among all my must-have lotions and potions?
C. Non-negotiable. I’ve been loyal to products for years and I’ll never sacrifice perfect skin for a smaller suitcase.
8. How often do you wear your hair in its natural texture?
A. At least a few days a week. I love waves and curls!
B. It depends on my outfit and where I’m off to.
C. Never — I only like my hair straight and sleek.
9. When applying blush, which of the following are you looking to achieve:
A. a pretty flush
B. a healthy glow for my pale complexion
C. great cheekbones
10. What is your time-sapping makeup mishap?
A. a smudge that takes time to remove — I never have remover on hand!
B. runny mascara
C. foundation that is anything less than flawless
11. What is your all-time favourite book?
umm, a lot of them actually. I will have to go with, By the river Piedra I sat down and wept by Paulo Coelho.
My questions for the nominees
1. Your favorite travel destination?
2. Your dream job?
3. One thing you could swap your life for?
4. Favorite TV show?
5. Favorite food/cuisine?
6. An actor who makes you drool?
7. Given a chance, would you like to spend your money traveling or buying luxuries?
8. France or Italy?
9. Whirlwind romance or steady long relationship?
10. Would you party all night or watch a movie-marathon?
11. Your favorite sport?
Aaaannnnnnddddddddd, ba dum tssssss!
The nominees are!
1. WhitBit’s Indian Kitchen
4. Loving Food, Fashion, & Life
5. A lot on your plate
6. Our Growing Paynes
7. Cooking from the heart
8. Edibles and Travels
9. Road Tripping Europe
10. The Fashion Huntress
11. Fashion Skyfall
Congrats fellow bloggers!
Thanks a ton again for the nomination and thanks everyone for taking your time out to read through the lanes!
P.S. About this being one of my happy days, I got my first catering assignment, whoooopieeeee!!!!